Wednesday 9 March 2011

9th March 2011 (imported from old blog)

Hello, and welcome to my site :) It's a bit bare at the moment, but hopefully early April will see the completion of Bread & Fishy Co.'s very first products.

I had lots of ideas for various projects lying dormant in the back of my mind for a long time, as I was always too busy doing essays, or lacking the confidence to see anything through to being anything more than a sketch in the back of some notebook somewhere. But here I am, seeing these designs through, in the hope that they will be the start of something
. It definately helps to have a lot more time on my hands, as the arrival of baby Isaac has put the majority of my career plans on hold!

I started these sketches after finding that none of the major sites such as Amazon and Ebay were bringing up many (if any) results for Bible verse signs, and I was hoping to find one to put up in my own home. So rather than giving up, I thought I'd have a bash at designing my own.

Hopefully you will like them too, so check back soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment