Wednesday 13 April 2011

13th April 2011 (imported from old blog)

Six of the eight designs are now completed, with the emulsion transfer process having proven to work surprisingly well. I've accumulated quite a pile of botched-up plaques from trying to get the technique right, but it certainly beats having to scrap the fifty million that would have inevitably gone wrong if I had done them by hand!

At the moment I think my favourites are the neutral version of 'Created' (pictured left), and 'Fishers' - which was finished quite a while before the others. As usual I completely underestimated how much time it would take to get things done when you can only grab fifteen minutes here and there. Still, I know I am blessed with a relatively happy and easy-going baby so I can't complain!

I am looking at things being up and running within the next fortnight, once the remaining two designs are finished and I have borrowed Daniel and his camera for a photoshoot. To anyone who visits this site in the meantime, I do apologise for its state of under-construction-ness.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment