Wednesday 25 May 2011

25th May 2011 (imported from old blog)

Gosh, I'm so tired! I had to get up TWELVE times last night, as Isaac seemed to have gotten it into his head that it was party time, and all his dancing kept leaving him without covers and wedged sideways across his cot. He usually sleeps through without any problems, so my poor brain has been used to (finally) getting a reasonable amount of sleep.

I've been attempting to build up a bit of stock this week, rather than only having one or two of each sign at a time and more-or-less making to order. Then, hopefully, I will have more time to work on some pretty new products, and will be in a better position to approach some little Christian bookshops in the local area to see if they'd like to add some of my signs to their gift departments.

As for now, I think I need to give in to the tiredness and take a nap!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment